|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Monday, October 24, 2011

I am full on to wear a bikini: Shazahn Padamsee

Shazahn Padamsee has shed her cute image to exude oomph for Sajid Khan's Housefull 2.

But rumours suggest that unlike Housefull in which the leading ladies Deepika Padukone, Lara Dutta and Jiah Khan sizzled in bikinis on the beach, the sequel is a bit tamer and more family-oriented, and perhaps there would be no requirement for any of the actresses -Asin, Zarine, Jacqueline and Shazahn to don a two-piece. "Maybe now that I have joined the team, it will change. I am full on to wear a bikini. I am dieting, I am working out, I am fit... bikini dena hai toh de do," the spunky actress laughs uproariously. She will be seen opposite Shreyas Talpade in the multi-starrer.

Shazahn made her debut with Ranbir Kapoor in Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year in 2009 and then she was seen in Madhur Bhandarkar's Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji released early this year. "I was lucky to work with Ranbir in my first film. Then I started getting lot of offers after Dil To Bachcha Hai Ji and now I am very happy to get to work in Housefull as it will help me expand my canvas. At present, I would like to do just commercial, mainstream cinema," says Shazahn.

On October 19 Shazahn celebrated her birthday by cutting a cake with the entire cast. She says, "I was drawn to Hindi movies very early in life. I am very comfortable working with the Bollywood guys, I feel like one of them. I don't want to sign random movies. I do consult my dad (ad guru Alyque Padamsee), but the final decision is mine," says Shazahn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...