|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sonam takes a dig at Ranbir again

The battle of words between Saawariya co-stars, and rumoured ex-couple, Sonam Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor just went into overdrive. In a recent magazine interview, Ranbir was quoted saying, “Sonam said a few things on TV that she shouldn’t have. But I have nothing to say about her since she was just my co-star.”

Never one to hold back, Sonam now responds acidly, “If Ranbir is really feeling bad, he should look at his episode of the same TV show. I’m really surprised he’s so hurt since he expressed similar feelings about me.”

The comments in question were made on chat show Koffee With Karan, where Sonam poked fun at Ranbir, saying he wasn’t sexy and needed a stylist. In an earlier episode, Ranbir had ranked her the lowest among Bollywood female actors in terms of acting skills and sex appeal. “Just because I’m not going around giving interviews or commenting on that incident doesn’t mean what he said wasn’t upsetting,” says Sonam defensively. “But I am mature and won’t react to what’s being said about me.” While she recalls also complimenting Ranbir for being well brought-up, she now admits, “We’re not really in touch anymore.”

While some relationships can’t be fixed, Sonam has been mending fences with Saawariya filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali, her former mentor, who she had upset by saying he needed some colour in his life apart from black and blue. “My comments about Sanjay sir were never meant to be insulting. I can never think of putting him down,” she says, adding, “If I came across as being disrespectful towards him, I am really sorry. In fact, I have already had a chat with him and he was absolutely fine. He’s my guru.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...