|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's day special: Daddy’s little girl

Sameera Reddy, actress

As a child I was a bookworm. Getting good marks always made my dad proud. But the acclaim I’ve got as an actress has put my dad’s head really high. My dad has always given me freedom and told me that I have his trust. Whenever I wanted anything, I just had to go to him and I would get it almost instantly.

When I was a little girl my dad would pamper me with long vacations to places I always dreamed of going to. At the end of the day, my dad is more of a friend and I’ve never hidden anything from him. He rocks! Love you loads Dad…

Janani Iyer, actress

Despite having a younger sister, I am the most pampered person at home. I guess that makes me Daddy’s little girl. I take him for granted and I know that he’s always there for me. Dad saw the first show of Avan Ivan this week and the way he hugged and congratulated me, showed that he was truly proud.

I grew up looking up to him, so whatever he does is an inspiration. What I love best about him is that he is disciplined, honest and straightforward. He will always be my guiding star.

Preetika Rao, actress

My dad has a very commanding personality and owns an advertising agency in Mumbai. He is a self-made man and has inspired me to be self-made too. When I was a child he would take me horse riding at the riding club.

He would speak to me about polishing my language, grooming and shaping my personality. Today he is proud of me because I didn’t tread my career path under his influence and chose an independent career.

Yet it was his influence in my life which made me what I am today. I really love my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...