|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Awards don`t matter to me: Bebo

Actress Kareena Kapoor says she prefers to be on holiday with friends and in Switzerland during the award season here as awards don`t matter much to her since they are mostly offered to undeserving candidates.

"Awards doesn`t matter much to me. Lot of award functions requested me to attend them but I chose to go to Switzerland because that`s the only time in the year that I get to spend with my family and loved ones," Kareena told reporters after the launch of her dietician Rujuta Diwekar`s book "Women and the Weight Loss Tamasha" at Taj Lands End Hotel here Saturday.

Asked if she believes that the awards are rigged, she said: "I am not sure but it`s seems so because who don`t attend, their names are never declared in award ceremonies. Those who don`t deserve, they get the awards and those who deserve, they land up enjoying pizzas at home."

Kareena has written a chapter in Rujuta`s book on her request.

"When Rujuta asked me to write something for her book, first I thought that I am not a professional writer, but then why don`t I just write something so that when readers read it, they get to know more about Kareena Kapoor. What is her basic, genuine kind of nature comes out across from the chapter because I have written it straight from the heart," she said.

Kareena is set to start shooting for "Bodyguard" Sunday where she plays the female lead opposite Salman Khan.

"Tomorrow (Sunday) I am going to start shooting ‘Bodyguard`. It`s a remake of a South Indian film. I think there the girl`s character is very performance oriented so they approached me," said Kareena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...