|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Size zero is unhealthy: Deepika

At a time when most Bollywood leading ladies have been toiling tirelessly towards a size zero figure, Deepika Padukone has refused to jump onto the bandwagon.

The actress doesn't want to play around with her weight. "I do not like to work much on my weight because I love food and I cannot keep away from my favourite dishes. I also choose my roles in a way that I don't have to lose or gain weight," she says. The Om Shanti Om actress feels it's unhealthy to rapidly lose or gain weight.

"I don't think it is a good idea to disbalance your diet. People should not ruin their health, it is very important to enjoy life." We hope other celebs learn a thing or two from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...