|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ameesha talks about Kanav Puri

Says Ameesha Patel on her relationship with ex Kanav Puri, on seeing Deepika-Imran starrer Break Ke Baad, brushing aside speculations about any parallels

Ameesha Patel was spotted recently coming out of a suburban multiplex showing Break Ke Baad.

Considering the film deals with after break-up behaviour and the actress has recently split with her boyfriend Kanav Puri, I was curious to know her reaction to the film. 

Also, recently there were reports of her being seen at his birthday bash.

The actress however maintains that it was a case of mistaken identity and that she is just friends with her ex. Here she sportingly answers queries about all things break-up.

What did you think of the film?
I quite liked it. It was sweet. Also Danish (Aslam, the director) has worked as an assistant on my film with Kunal (Kohli), so I wish him the best. Both Deepika and Imran are good in the film. I feel a lot of people might identify with the relationship between their characters. There are some moments in the film that real-life couples will relate to.

Did you relate to Deepika's character who puts her career above love in the film?
Not really. I don't think there is anything similar between the two of us. Things didn't work out between Kanav and me because of certain reasons. There aren't any parallels between the film and my life.

Recently, there were reports that you attended Kanav's b'day bash...
People have asked me this multiple times. But it isn't true. I had gone for my friend Kunal's birthday. He looks similar to Kanav, so people thought it was him. Kanav is in London and I haven't spoken to him in months.

Are you friends with Kanav after the break-up?
Well, I wouldn't say friends, but we aren't enemies either. The break up was mutual so there isn't any bad blood between us. He did call a while back congratulating me on an award I had won. But we aren't in touch on a regular basis.

So you are enjoying your single girl life?
I am loving every minute of being single. Life has been good post break up and I have nothing to complain about. We all go through situations in life that are challenging, but eventually everything works out for the best.

Shahid - PC Break ke BaadBuzz is that ex-lovers Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra will be seen together in Kunal Kohli's next. Initially Saif was to do the film, but he backed out citing date problems. Shahid and Priyanka who met on the sets of Kaminey and fell in love separated recently but have decided not to let their past affect their work equation. In fact PC was heard telling friends how she would have a better chemistry with Shahid than with Saif. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...